38一下 today: Ed Sheeran – Sing:歌詞+中文翻譯

2015年2月20日 星期五

Ed Sheeran – Sing:歌詞+中文翻譯



Ed Sheeran 於 2014 年的歌曲,與歌手 Pharrell Williams 所合作,MV 中那個玩偶比較讓人感興趣吧,另外也選擇較東方色彩的方式來呈現,用玩偶來做主角這樣比較能….玩得開嗎?


Click here to view the embedded video.



英文歌詞

中文歌詞

It’s late in the evening

天早已暗

Glass on the side

酒杯就在手邊

I’ve been sat with you for most of the night

已經好幾天 我們一起坐在這裡

Ignoring everybody here

無視眾人的存在

We wish they would disappear

甚至希望他們能消失

So maybe we could get down now

這樣我們才能盡情享受這氣氛

I don’t wanna know

我並不想知道

If you’re getting ahead of the program

我們的發展是不是已經超前你的計畫

I want you to be mine, lady

我只想要你在我身邊

To hold your body close

只想把你抱緊

Take another step into the no-man’s land

讓你認識長久以來

For the longest time lady

都沒人了解的我

I need you darling

親愛的 我需要你

Come on set the tone

快做個決定吧

If you feel you’re falling

如果你已經愛上我

Won’t you let me know

為何不告訴我

If you love me come on get involved

如果你也愛我 就和我在一起

Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe

那麼你便能感受到那愛的電流在全身流竄

Sing!

唱吧!

Louder!

大聲點!

Sing!

唱吧!

This love is a blaze

我們已經擦出愛的火花

I saw flames from the side of the stage

我甚至能看見那熊熊烈火

And the fire brigade comes in a couple of days

雖然後來火焰還是被熄滅

Until then we got nothing to say and nothing to know

在那之前我們沒聊過天 也不了解彼此

But something to drink and maybe something to smoke

但我們一起喝過酒 或許還抽了菸

Let it go until our roads’ll change

完全解放吧 這樣我們也能更認識彼此

Singing we found love in a local rave

在狂歡中大聲唱著We Found Love

No, I don’t really know what I’m supposed to say

我不知道我到底該說些什麼

But I can just figure it out and hope and pray

但我真的很希望我所期待的能發生

I told her my name and said, “It’s nice to meet you."

我走向她便自我介紹:「很高興認識你。」

And then she handed me of a bottle of water filled with tequila

而她只是遞給我一杯加了水的龍舌蘭

I already know she’s a keeper

我早知道這女孩會故弄玄虛

Just from this one small act of kindness, I’m in deep

我卻因為她一個善意的舉動就深陷其中

If anybody finds out

不知道有沒有人發現我對她的感情

I’m meant to drive home but I’ve drunk all of it now

我本來想開車回家的 但我已經醉得不成人形

Not sobering up we just sit on the couch

因為酒還沒醒只好坐回沙發

One thing led to another now she’s kissing my mouth

她卻趁機吻上我的嘴

I need you darling

親愛的 我需要你

Come on set the tone

快做個決定吧

If you feel you’re falling

如果你已經愛上我

Won’t you let me know

為何不告訴我

If you love me come on get involved

如果你也愛我 就和我在一起

Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe

那麼你便能感受到那愛的電流在全身流竄

Sing!

唱吧!

Louder!

大聲點!

Sing!

唱吧!

Can you feel it? All the guys in here don’t even wanna dance

你知道嗎 來這裡的人目的都不是要跳舞

Can you feel it? All that I can hear is music from the back

你有聽到嗎 那唯一的聲音是來自我身後的音樂

Can you feel it? Found you hiding here so won’t you take my hand darling

不必再躲躲藏藏 因為我已經找到你了

Before the beat kicks in again

所以在下一首歌開始之前 牽住我的手吧

Can you feel it? Can you feel it?

你能感受到嗎 我對你的心意

Sing!

唱吧!

I need you darling

親愛的 我需要你

Come on set the tone

快做個決定吧

If you feel you’re falling

如果你已經愛上我

Won’t you let me know

為何不告訴我

Louder!

大聲點!

Sing!

唱吧!

If you love me come on get involved

如果你也愛我 就和我在一起

Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe

那麼你便能感受到那愛的電流在全身流竄

Louder!

大聲點!

Sing!

唱吧!


Ed Sheeran - Sing


歌詞來源:

http://valeriefunyu.pixnet.net/blog/post/158925699


最新汽车评测: www.automoview.com