38一下 today: Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars:歌詞+中文翻譯

2015年2月19日 星期四

Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars:歌詞+中文翻譯



這首歌是由 Bruno Mars 與 Mark Ronson(這位不太熟),於 2014 年合作推出的嬉皮歌,MV 中大玩復古風的裝扮與節奏,相當好玩的一首歌。


Click here to view the embedded video.



英文歌詞

中文歌詞

This hit, that ice cold

一道目光 伴隨冷酷襲來

Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold

她美若蜜雪兒菲佛 膚色潔白透金

This one for them hood girls

其他女孩頓然失色

Them good girls straight masterpieces

她彷彿上帝正統之傑作

Stylin’,

打扮時髦

whilen,

然而

livin’ it up in the city

居住在這時尚之城

Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent

就要有雙Converse 搭配伊夫聖洛朗

Got kiss myself,

犒賞自己個香吻吧

I’m so pretty

我真是正翻了

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我火辣到極點~~(他X的辣)

Called a police and a fireman

快幫我叫警察叫消防車滅滅火啊

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我超性感阿~~(他X的性感)

Make a dragon wanna retire man

讓火龍都想退休當跟我一樣性感的人了

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我超帥的啊~~(他X的帥)

Say my name

大聲說出我的名字

you know who I am

每個人都知道我是何方神聖

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我帥到落漆阿~~~(他X的帥)

Am I bad ’bout that money, break it down

我對錢超壞的 儘管揮霍

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)

女孩看到我就大叫 哈里路亞

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)

女孩看到我就大叫 哈里路亞

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)

女孩看到我就大叫 哈里路亞

‘Cause uptown funk gon’ give it to you

因為今晚這放克之城會讓你嗨到不行

‘Cause uptown funk gon’ give it to you

因為今晚這放克之城會讓你瘋到極點

‘Cause uptown funk gon’ give it to you

因為今晚這放克之城會讓你爽到極致

Saturday night and we in the spot

週六的夜晚 我們都會出沒在鬧區

Don’t believe me just watch (come on)

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch uh

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Stop, wait a minute

停!! 等一下下

Fill my cup, put some liquor in it

先把酒杯倒滿 裝點飲料

Take a sip, sign a check

喝個一口 再簽簽支票

Julio,

胡力歐

get the stretch

讓大家在嗨一點~!!

Ride to Harlem, Hollywood

坐上ㄅㄨ ㄅㄨ 去好萊烏的哈林溜達

Jackson, Mississippi

去密西西比州的傑克森區打混

If we show up, we gon’ show out

我們出現在哪 都有一堆人想把

Smoother than a fresh dry skippy

我們比乾癟的日本女人順眼多了

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我火辣到極點~~(他X的辣)

Called a police and a fireman

快幫我叫警察叫消防車滅滅火啊

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我超性感阿~~(他X的性感)

Make a dragon wanna retire man

讓火龍都想退休當跟我一樣性感的人了

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我超帥的啊~~(他X的帥)

Bitch say my name you know who I am

大聲說出我的名字

you know who I am

每個人都知道我是何方神聖

I’m too hot (hot damn)

我帥到落漆阿~~~(他X的帥)

Am I bad ’bout that money, break it down

我對錢超壞的 儘管揮霍

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)

女孩看到我就大叫 哈里路亞

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)

女孩看到我就大叫 哈里路亞

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)

女孩看到我就大叫 哈里路亞

‘Cause uptown funk gon’ give it to you

因為今晚這放克之城會讓你嗨到不行

‘Cause uptown funk gon’ give it to you

因為今晚這放克之城會讓你瘋到極點

‘Cause uptown funk gon’ give it to you

因為今晚這放克之城會讓你爽到極致

Saturday night and we in the spot. Don’t believe me just watch (come on)

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch uh

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Before we leave

離開前

Lemmi tell y’all a lil’ something

我來跟你說點小祕密

Uptown funk you up

今晚這放克之城會讓你嗨到不行

Uptown funk you up

今晚這放克之城會讓你瘋到極點

Uptown funk you up

今晚這放克之城會讓你爽到極致

Uptown funk you up uh

今晚這放克之城會讓你爽到極致

I said uptown funk you up

我說 今晚這放克之城會讓你爽到極致

Uptown funk you up

今晚這放克之城會讓你嗨到不行

Uptown funk you up

今晚這放克之城會讓你瘋到極點

Uptown funk you up

今晚這放克之城會讓你爽到極致

Come on, dance,

來吧 一起跳

Jump on it

跳起來

If you freaky then own it

如果你是怪胎 就繼續怪

Don’t brag about it, come show me

別只會吹牛 過來秀給我瞧瞧

Come on, dance

來吧 一起跳

Jump on it

跳起來

If you sexy then flaunt it

只要夠性感 就大方秀出來

Well it’s Saturday night and we in the spot

恩 週六的夜晚 我們都會出沒在鬧區

Don’t believe me just watch come on!

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch uh

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道

Don’t believe me just watch

別太早相信我 到時顧著看就知道


Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars


歌詞來源:

http://pam86591.pixnet.net/blog/post/402716173


最新汽车评测: www.automoview.com