38一下 today: 我答应你,永远不离开你

2015年8月14日 星期五

我答应你,永远不离开你



Endless-Love-2014__30

I can’t promise that things will be perfect, but I swear I’ll never leave.

我答应你

永远不离开你

Tonight is another night when I’ll dream of you again.

今夜,我依旧想起你

I hid my deepest feelings so well I forgot where I placed them.

我从心底里

深深爱着你

tumblr_lw0hb2c50p1r48w6po1_500

There’s something about your eyes that keep drawing me in

我为你的双眸痴迷

I wish i could just turn off my mind at night…

每当夜晚

总是忍不住胡思乱想

总是时不时地想起你

Even though we’re not together, every time I see you, my heart still beats a little faster.

既然我们已经别离

为什么我依旧心动

Maybe i deserve someone else, but i always wanted you

我一直爱你

Screen shot 2012-10-29 at 00.38.41

One day, meeting you won’t only happen in my dreams.

希望有一天

我们在一起

Me and you could make the best love story.

愿我们成就美好的爱情

I really don’t like the idea of anyone else having you..

你只属于我

Pain makes you stronger.

Fear makes you braver.

Heartbreaks make you wiser.

喜欢本文的朋友们,记得分享给身边的朋友噢~

来源:英语文摘

The post 我答应你,永远不离开你 appeared first on 米脑.


獨家旗袍照曝光   大馬正妹明禎賀年
>>> http://www.38today.com/2015/02/blog-post_332.html

Best Deals today in www.freepromotoday.com